Thursday, June 20, 2019

Targeted Individual Anthem #22

Terraform
by John Jenkins

Verse 1

They say I
Murdered
My own
Auntie

How would I know?

They say I
Killed a
Bus full of
Children

Now, does it show?

My heart is
Beating
faster Than
ever

I cannot sleep

When will I
Make it
Up to
Heaven

This feeling's sweet.

Chorus

If you want
Your life to change
You've gotta stop
Murdering

If you want
Your new life to come
You've got to
Keep your heart as one

If you don't
Realize
You're gonna get
Special surprise

If you look
With your eyes
You'll see what
Others choose to despise

Verse 2

The police
Have got me
Under
Surveillance

I see

And I'm
Starting to lose
All of
My patience

In me

The police
Don't want
Me to have
My documents

What a shame

Don't they know
That I come
From the
Projects

To this day

Chorus 2X

Verse 3

They say I
Murdered Mr.
Lyndon
Johnson

And he died

They say I
Killed a
Psyciatric
Doctor

What a surprise

They say I
Killed my
brother
And sister

Realize

Now tell me
Can I
Get a
Witness?

To these lies

Chorus 2X

Verse 4

They say I
Killed The
Nation of
America

House on the hill

They say It
Made me
Rich and
Famous

Paid the bill

But what did
They write
On my
Epitaph?

These Eyes

They said
Only I
Would write
The epitaph

Characterize


No comments:

Post a Comment