Thursday, June 20, 2019

Atheist Christian Song #4

Chorus 2X

If really say you want
God's help

Pray

If you really, really
Want God's help

Stay

If you're ready
For the word

Read

If you've really
Got the vision

See

Verse 1

I live near
The smoke stacks
The sun don't
Come around here

I never took
My love back

Hear

My life is
All but done
I never told
Anyone

But it
Still caught up to me
Now there's no
One else for me to be

Chorus 2X

I come from
The projects
And the private
School was next

I never did
My home work
Life was always
So complex

And now I'm
Just living life
Never dealt
The pain and strife

Never met
The president
I guess it
Wasn't heaven-sent

Chorus 3X

Ending

If you understand these words

Oh

Then you should hold out your hands

Yeah

And if you got your feelings hurt

No

Well then it's all for the best

But if you can't see these words

No

Then it's all over now

Yeah, Yeah

If you're not willing to work

No

Then it doesn't matter how

YEAH!

End/Fade

It just never
Occured to me

No

That I would be
Super free

Yeah

Everybody knew that

Yeah

I wouldn't be coming back
Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment