Thursday, June 20, 2019

Targeted Individual Anthem #21

Why, TI
by John Jenkins

Chorus 2X

Why, TI?
Would you
Rather have
Your mother
die?

Then you'll
never
Get to
reapply

All you
know into
The future
lie

Why, TI?
Would you
Rather have
Your father
Die.

We'll be
Making you
To
Realize

That your
House is
Full of
Covert spies

Every day

I wake up
To see
Reality
Fade

Getting hard
To call
A spade
Aspade

The things
From which
Your heart
Is made

Trade Again

In the
Time it
Takes to
Fail and win

The told
Me I
Was crazy
Day by day

Now I
Got to show
The play
By play

Chorus 2X

Storms and rain

Will you
Never feel
Your brother's
Pain?

This heart
In hell
Weill leave
A stain

Now it's
Time for
You to
Entertain

Pain away

How will I
Ever take
The pain
Away?

So they
All come to
Complain
To me

But I Know
What I
Would Fain
Today

Chorus 3X

No comments:

Post a Comment