Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Targeted Individual Anthem #17

Kickin In The Wind
by John Jenkins

Chorus 2X

I'm kickin' in the wind

Trippin' 'cause I'll
Never, ever have
To fight again

Then I'll tell my
People that we're
Ready for the win

And they reply
That they won't die
Until we reach the end

On the day that we win

I'm kickin' in the win

Verse 1

Whoever thought a life
Could change so much
Inside a year?

And those I gave my
Life to never shed
A single tear

I've been waiting
For the answer for
My prayers to appear

And now that it is here

Chorus 2X

Verse 2

I've got a million
Dollars hidden
Somewhere in the sky

I told the truth
And won. They lost because
They told a lie

So many institutions
Out there for me
To apply

And I still haven't died

I'm Kickin in the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment