Friday, June 14, 2019

Targeted Individual Anthem #15

I Thank You
by John Jenkins

Chorus

I thank you
And it doesn't make sense

I thank you
I don't need a defense

I thank you
And it doesn't even hurt

I thank you
And I'll never miss work

Verse 1

I thank you

In the darkness of my past
You found me

Couldn't be who you told
Me to be

And never thought that I would
Have Gratitude

But there's nothing else for
Me to do

Gangstalking was the end
Of my life

Now I live at the edge
Of a knife

But I'll never forget
What you said

Get a job or get out
As I bled

Chorus 2X

Verse 2

You know me more than even
My own mom

It's been a decade more since
They've been gone

But I have no pity
For them

They made their bed and now
They have to spend.

And my brother who stole
My keys

He gave it to those
abusing me

I will never forget
what he's done

And that he is not the
powerful one

Chorus 2X

Verse 3

I thank you

I incorporated
Early this year

And I never, ever
Tried a beer

But my destiny is
In my hands

All I have to do is
Make a plan

And in a few years
When I die

There will be things left for
Me to try

And my life was not
Lived in vain

I have peace and love
I can't explain

Chorus  2X

Verse 4

I love you
And it doesn't make sense

I love you
I don't need no defense

We've been kept apart
Since we were born

But now we're so close
Just a little bit more

I love you
More than I can say

I make love
Each and every day

I go swimming
Whenever it's warm

I give all
that I have and more

Chorus 4X

No comments:

Post a Comment