Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The End

At the end of my life, I want to be able to say that I finally figured it out. I want to be able to say that I finally figured out how to reach my potential, how to truly succeed. Something is holding me back, something must be changed. I need to figure out how to make it work.

What is it that I'm missing? What is it that I need to do? What is it that is going to make the difference in my life and in my work? What will make me come alive? What will make me feel as if I had lived the best life possible under the circumstances.

I can almost see it. It's just at the edge of my vision, but it's becoming clearer. The clarity of life is in the feeling of being at total oneness with the world, and in feeling that you are in complete control. Something has to be done. Someone must change.

And that someone is ME>

No comments:

Post a Comment