Wednesday, January 23, 2019

My Future

I want to create the greatest life that I possibly can. I want to do the things that I know will truly make me fierce, unstoppable. I know what I have to do. I have to try. I have to work on myself and take action.

When was the most successful time in my life? I think 2017. That was the year that I wrote my first novel. It was not the hardest thing that I ever had to do, but it was certainly the longest thing that I ever wrote.

Who am I kidding?

College was my height, and always will be. I learned so many frigging skills in such a short amount of time. I was doing physics animations in 3D Studio Max, I was editing video and making sound effects. I was drawing. It feels like that was my height, but objectively it probably wasn't. I think that objectively, right now would be my height. For many reasons, I have reached unprecedented levels in my life.

Actually, I think that I can safely say that College was nowhere near my peak. I was confused and just wanted to be a "good boy". Now I can be what I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment