Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Global Economic Collapse

What would I do tomorrow if the entire world economy shut down. Before you call me a crackpot, let me say that there are a lot of shady things going on financially in this country, and in the world at large.

Without going into too much detail, we're in trouble. And we know we're in trouble. We don't have the resources that we say that we do, and the ones we do have are running out. Yes, I am a conservative (in the literal sense) so I wish to conserve.

But what would I do? I've been reading up on it, and I think the best thing to do would be to stay near a source of water. You know what they say about the Great Lakes. It looks like horse shit, but it's clean. The next step would be to get in shape. The bus and rail system may be ending soon, and it's going to be a long walk to downtown, or anywhere else.

We can survive, but we must be able to create an environment of prosperity. I'll keep going on this thread in the future.

Yours Sincerely,
JohnJenkins2315@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment