Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Targeted Individual Anthem # 5

Shout!
By John Jenkins

(Verse 1)

Love
For my Targeted Individuals.

Love
Even though we don't get residuals.

Trust
That this life makes you who you knew you were.

Lust
Not the worst thing that they do to hurt.

I
Was the first one with an Associate's

Now
I go only with my associates.

Life
doesn't leave you without a way to dream.

Why
Do you ask for what has never been seen?

(Chorus - 2X)

Shout
All my Targeted Individuals.

Shout
'Cause they always knew just who you were.

Shout
That you'll never be in chains again.

Shout
That you won't let your life end in a den.

(Verse 2)

Why
Is the world still blaming those who mourn?

Why
Are we slaves as soon as we are born?

Why
Couldn't they just tell the truth and fly?

Why
Must I conquer Egypt before I die?

When
Is the end coming for those who lie?

When
Will a future life come for me to try?

Who
Are the saints who we have come to trust.

Who
Is the man who did all this to us?

(Chorus 2X)



No comments:

Post a Comment